- A rapid drying primer/finish for general structural steelwork where decorative effect is required from a primer. Features a semi-gloss alkyd base with active corrosion preventing pigments.
- A primer/topcoat which can be applied in high film thickness. Can be used on steel where blast cleaning may not be possible. Can also be used alone or in combination with other topcoats.
- An epoxy zinc-phosphate primer for use on steel. Suitable for use under two pack epoxy and polyurethane topcoats. This product offers excellent adhesion and corrosion protection.
- Offers protection for concrete floors, garages, workshops, warehouses and factories. Slip resistance products can also be added during application. Hard wearing, highly durable, high-impact and chemical-resistant.
- Offers protection for concrete floors, outdoor living areas (verandas, patios, garages) and application can also be applied to indoor areas.
- A two pack polyurethane topcoat with superior gloss and colour retention under full UV exposure. Features excellent abrasion and chemical resistance when applied as part of a complete system.
- A two pack polyurethane topcoat suitable for application over an epoxy system where a durable, high-gloss finish is required. Application by brush or roller with excellent gloss and colour retention.